Marketing has been my job and passion for ten years, and CONTENT– from ad creatives to a video on Vine – is always a king.
Even thought I do content marketing for a living, it’s always just a part of my marketing acumen – the more I know the product and the audience, the better chances I’ll tell the right story in the right way. That’s the situation when CONTENT and CONTEXT work in sync.
It’s very hard to track time while creating content for clients. On October 13, 2004 – ten years ago – I posted my first press-release on PRWeb. To give you some perspective, it was the year when Facebook was founded and a year before Pete Cashmore founded Mashable. In 2010, Scott Berkun, the bestselling author, sent me a signed copy of Making Things Happen after I had found a typo on his website.
Since 2004, as a digital marketeer, I’ve managed to help more than 100 technology startups and small business owners get started in the market, create better products, find their voice and connect with fans – via content marketing, growth hacking, search marketing, AdWords and community management.
“Don’t try to visualize the great mass audience. There is no such audience—every reader is a different person.” ― William Zinsser, On Writing Well
If you’re considering hiring me, in addition to my LinkedIn profile, here are some of my writing and content samples:
- Website content – copy, headlines, calls-to-action, on-page SEO
- Product launch press-release
- Case study – Mobile Application Development Process from Concept to Release | Using WordPress as an Online Platform for a Corporate Website
- Marketing how-to article (guest post at Acquisition Engine) – Niche Newsjacking: Real-Time Content Marketing Tactics For Your Blog and Social Media Campaigns – beyond page views it sparked a good conversation in the comments, including one from David Meerman Scott.
- Conference wrap-up – Samsung Developer Summit | Tizen Developer Conference
- Workshop announcement – How to Launch a Startup in Silicon Valley
- YouTube channel management – descriptions, transcripts
- Most shared content on social media, 100+ tweets – 21 Must Read Resources on Startups
- Interview with Gabe Buck, Ann Smarty
INTERVIEWS on DOU.ua (in Russian). The largest community of Ukrainian software developers, 75K+ members.
My social media accounts are always active, trusted, and ready to boost your content: