For some strange reasons this week has delivered a couple of extremely interesting podcasts and articles I recommend everybody to listen to, read, think or talk about and, finally, become a full-fledged digital marketer.
New digital marketing thinking at your fingertips:
1. Mitch Joel with Avinash Kaushik on SPOS #257 – The Extinction Of The Marketing Dinosaur
That was an extremely energetic episode. Fast, tons of examples on new digital marketing thinking. A great blend of education and humor.
2. The Trend Towards Lean Startups. John Jantsch talked with Eric Ries, entrepreneur in residence at Harvard and author of The Lean Startup. Shared some brilliant ideas for start-ups – hopefully, some of them will bring you up to speed very quickly.
3. Internet Marketing for Smart People Radio – season finale fiesta! Brian Clark and Robert Bruce are having good time, as always, while discussing many of the basics of digital marketing: Answered: Your Most Burning Questions About Internet Marketing
4. Are Social Media “Experts” Worthless? “99.5 percent of the people that walk around and say they are a social media expert or guru are clowns”.
5. 5 Warning Signs of a Bad SEO Client – the SEOmoz community in action: when the comments section adds a huge value to the post.
Good luck in shifting your marketing ways to something higher and deeper!