Before I jump into the list, I’d like to share three “must see” links related to startups:
- The Birth Of Silicon Valley, a amazing timeline of the key moments that shaped Silicon Valley.
- Startups, this is how design works, a guide for non-designers.
- Misadventures in VC Funding: The $24 Million Moz Almost Raised.
Now I’m ready. Let’s go.
- Forbes’s Startup Views - empowering insights for entrepreneurs. RSS. Contributors: Michael Marasco and Swathy Prithiv
- Entrepreneur > Starting a Business - everything you need to know on starting a small business.
- Tech Cocktail - a literal cocktail of tech startup events, news, resources and reports. RSS. Contributors: Frank Gruber and Jen Consalvo
- Venture Hacks - advice for startups from Nivi and Naval. RSS
- New York Times > Start-Up Strategies - from writing a business plan to choosing a corporate structure to raising money, starting a business is full of daunting challenges.
- Inc.com > Start-up - advice for founders of start-ups and start-up entrepreneurs.
- Y Combinator News - RSS
- Venture Beat - news about tech people, money and innovation. RSS
- TechCrunch > Startups - dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news. RSS
- Fast Company > Startup
- Steve Blank - a 30+ year career as a successful businessman. Now teaching at Stanford, Berkeley and Columbia. RSS
- Casnocha.com - a blog about entrepreneurship, books, current affairs, and intellectual life. RSS
- True Ventures Blog – a very early stage venture firm investing in internet, media, and software. RSS
- Rachid Sefrioui on Venture Capital. RSS
- The 500 blog – posts from the 500 Startups community – founders, mentors, venture advisors, and staff.
- StartX - a non-profit organization whose mission is to accelerate the development of Stanford’s top entrepreneurs through experiential education. RSS
- Seedcamp – the European Micro Seed Fund for internet tech startups. RSS
- Startup America – provides valuable resources and connections to help young companies grow. RSS
- Both Sides of the Table – entrepreneur turned VC. RSS
- Fred Wilson – he is a VC. RSS
- Startup Lessons Learned by Eric Ries. RSS
Also follow my VC news list on Twitter and watch the Silicon Valley playlist on YouTube: